Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dinner Menu

(My beautiful hydrangeas that are giving me fresh flowers to place on the table)

I haven't been doing good these last couple weeks at making a meal plan. I have been trying to write something down, however, we still are eating out too much lately. I have got to get back into this habit of posting because it helps me stick with the plan. I am too easily swayed by Tyler if I have no plan at all!

Sunday- Ruby Tuesday's
Monday- Mexican Chicken Casserole
Tuesday- Grilled Chicken, veggies and cornbread
Wednesday- Waffles, eggs, and sausage
Thursday- Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Friday- Frozen bagged meal
Saturday- eat out

Lunches-
  brown bag burritos
  egg sandwiches
  Chicken salad sandwiches
  hot dogs
  eat lunch out
  leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails