Saturday, August 7, 2010

August Goals

I know we are a week into the month already but I still would like to have some goals for the other 3 weeks!

Fun:
Go swimming once a week
Invite some friends over for dinner
take Garyn to Sprayground
Have a date night with my hubby!
Feed the football defensive players one night (this is actually fun although it probably fits better under cooking)

DIY/Home:
Paint the end table (explanation later)
Keep my gardens and plants alive!
Paint downstairs some
Paint the living room wall completed today!

Craft:
Have a playdoh day with Garyn ( I am always reluctant to get this out...)
Frame and hang picture collage

Cooking:
Freezer day! (didn't accomplish in July, must do this month!)
eat at home all but 3 meals a week....includes lunches

Cleaning:
Clean floors downstairs
Straighten extra bedroom

Reading:
Continue "Don't make me count to three"---I know its been like 3 months but I haven't had much reading time and I really do want to finish it!

Read Garyn a Bible story at breakfast or lunch daily (summer got us off schedule with this)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails