Quick run down:
- Buy lettered pins, ribbon, self adhesive Velcro and alligator clips (all from Hobby Lobby)
- Pop open lettered pin and remove pin (unless you want to use that instead of the clip)
- Cut ribbon to desired length and hot glue to letter
- Hot clue alligator clip
- Place Velcro pieces at bottom of ribbon leaving space in between
- Cut Velcro if needed (mine were circles and bigger than the ribbon width)
And presto! you have a cute personalized pacifier holder for less than $2 each!
Now, to see how long they stay together will be the kicker!