Saturday, October 14, 2017

It's been awhile.......

So I am returning from my two year hiatus. I recently started missing my blog. Not sure why, considering I spent a lot of time feeling guilty for not posting certain events since I was so busy and therefore just stopped. I'm still very busy, of course, so why start again? I guess its because I want the memories written down.

Not sure whether the posts will be read by many but that's not my motive. Facebook is great, however, when I post pictures there, I can only leave a brief description of the photo. I also like scrapbooking, but haven't since having kids....you know, 10 years ago! I do have small journal books for each of the kids that I write in periodically, but those don't have pictures. Lastly, and most importantly, I have a horrible memory! I just read my last blog post about Ansley's fourth birthday and had forgotten a lot of the cute things she used to do! Yes, my memory is that bad!!

A few years ago, Jack, Sonja and Tyler gifted me with my blog posts in a book form. I have all those memories printed in a book! It is next to our photo albums. The photo albums that are from when we were kids up until Garyn's second or third birthday! Cause, of course, I also don't have time to do those anymore either. I do like to type and I do like the idea that some family and friends may read them. All this to say: I've decided it's worth starting back up!

Stay tuned for the first event I'm documenting: our recent beach trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails