Wednesday, June 15, 2011

bAbY GiRL

There is a new girl in town I want you to meet. She's a looker but the boys will have to go through her daddy first...


We have been enjoying her for the last 7 wks being busier than ever learning to be a family of four....
However, I have wanted to introduce her to you many times but the April 27th storm that came 2 days after Ansley, cut out our internet until yesterday. Be prepared for some catching up! (and I realize Easter is over)

Ansley came on her due date, April 25th at 11:11 pm. I went to the doctor that morning and we decided to schedule the induction. I went in at 4 pm, started pitocin around 5:15. The dr. broke my water around 6:30 and made the prediction that she would come that night on her due date. I was only 4 cm at that time and thought..really? 



Well.... after an hour of decreasing heart rates, oxygen mask, flipping side to side, needing an epidural redose...(whew it was crazy for a little bit there)... everything settled down and the nurse decided to check me again and low and behold I was 10 cm. I was shocked and excited. (Garyn's labor was much longer.) She was born at 11:11 pm after only 23 minutes of pushing. (Garyn took 2 hrs of pushing.)

We were all in love instantly of course. Big brother was in awe looking at her from a distance but soon decided he wanted to hold her....


She weighed in at 7lbs 12 oz and 20 inches long. She has dark hair and a lot of it. (Although, she has some balding spots now :) ) Her toes and fingers are long like the Pilchers. She looks like her brother most of the time but at other times looks somewhat like mommy. She has beautiful blue eyes and long eye lashes. She seems laid back but here lately has a fussy side when she doesn't get what she wants. She already has daddy wrapped around her fingers......and Garyn can't be too far away.


Garyn loves his "baby girl" wanting to hold her frequently. He sweet talks her, saying cute little phrases in baby talk like "Its ok baby, mommy's got you" "Hey baby girl, are you hungry?" and "Awe, mommy's little cutie." It is sweet, comical and amazing to already see the love between them.


I cannot wait to tell you more but I must go be mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails