Friday, November 23, 2012

"Bye Y'all"

Kids really do say the darnest things. My two have been saying some of the cutest words/ phrases lately that deserve their own post!

The latest, as of yesterday on Thanksgiving, Ansley started saying "Bye Y'all!" Everyone in the family was told this repeatedly when leaving or if she was just ready to go. :) Guess we say this more than we thought!

Garyn has also been using funny tenses to words. He says "Its broke-ed" or "I fell-ed." He loves to tell me "Don't ever say that to me again" when I tell him we have to go or do something he appearantly doesn't want to do. He also links things to his feelings a lot, such as saying "You're just making me sad when you tell me that." It breaks your heart sometimes and other times, you think he just needs to get over it.

He is always coming up with these little ideas to get what he wants, too. "Does that sound like a good idea, Momma?" he'll ask. I just chuckle and agree. While talking about his Christmas list, I told him he may not get both Mario Kart K'nex sets. The next morning the first thing he told Tyler was that he had an idea. "Nana can get me one of the K'nex sets!" And of course, she obliged and has it for him for Christmas.

Ansley has such cute words for things like "pappy" for her pacifier. One of our favorites is how she says "Emma" her new cousins name. On her own she started calling her "Mema." We think it is so cute and have started calling her that as well.

I know there are so many other cute things they have said but I can't really think of anything else right now. Hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails