Thursday, November 3, 2011

November goals

Fun:

-my birthday! date night

-Thanksgiving!

-possibly girls night with family

-pottery day with SS girls


DIY/Craft:

just really don't know what I might be able to do....

-hang Christmas decorations...usually right after Thanksgiving
  (although Tyler already said, Halloween is over and its time for Christmas!)

-maybe do Ansley's pacifier holder....lol

-work on pictures some more


Cleaning:

-usual weekly cleaning

-work on switching Garyn's clothes out, winter items are still in cabinet of his room

-finish cleaning off dresser

-clean up in laundry room


Cooking:

-try for less eating out!

-have some ideas for the week decided on to make it easier


Teaching:

-work in Garyn's adding/math workbook

-continue our daily bible story and working on how he can apply them


Other:

-work on coupons, I have been organizing them better lately!

-stay up on my own daily bible study and prayer time


These are what all I can think of now, I am excited the fall holidays have started! But sad too, that it means Ansley is getting that much older! I know that probably sounds weird, but you moms know what I mean. Christmas is just around the corner and she will be 8 months Christmas day! I feel like she was just born like a month ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails