Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Garyn's Favorites

Had a little chat with Garyn asking him what his favorites are.....

me: "Garyn, what is your favorite thing to eat?"
Garyn: "Watermelon"

me: "Favorite toy to play with?"
 G: "monster truck and Cars 2 cars"

me: "What is your favorite color?"
G: "blue"

me: "What is your favorite thing to do?"
G: "Play wii games"

me: "What is your favorite thing to wear?"
G: "A cool Mario shirt"

me: "Where is your favorite place to go?"
G: "Game shop" (a.k.a. GameStop)

me: "What is your favorite book to read?"
G: "That cool Mario racing book"

me: "Garyn we have no Mario book..."
G: "But, but I want one"

me: "What is your favorite movie?"
G: "Cars2"

Garyn interjects and says "tell me my favorite character" (a.k.a. "ask me")

me: "Garyn, who is your favorite character?"
G: "Mario!"

You can probably tell what his Christmas list consists of.....
Love my little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Haha - "We don't have that book - yeah, I know but I want it!" That's hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails