Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's that time again!

Christmas is almost here! Can you believe it?

One of my favorite things are the Christmas cards we get.....
I love plastering them all over this window and card holder; looking at them daily when at the sink.
And yes, I did finally put them all in a photo album instead of throwing them away. Can't wait to look through them in 10 or even just 5 years to see how the families have changed!

The picture cards are the best invention. It adds so much to be able to look at the family the card is from especially when its out of town friends and family you don't see much.

The crazy thing is that it's time to get those cards done and ready to send! AHH! It is always a hard choice for me trying to pick the right pictures and the best card. This year I am going for Shutterfly cards! I always love them from people and love their quality.
Better yet, this year they are offering 50 free cards to bloggers! How can you beat that?! Go to
http://bit.ly/sfly2010  and you can get 50 of their cards if you have a blog!
Now to choose! I love family wall, and many memories because you can display a lot of pictures on them
But then there is vintage noel that has a great look and message
and how about Christmas captions that let you tell the pictures' story....
Plus these desk calendars would be a great gift!

See what I mean, its hard to choose what you want! First, I have to get some pictures of us, planning on doing that this weekend during Thanksgiving. I was hoping to look more pregnant for them. Speaking of.....I have a little bit of a bump, but its not that noticeable unless you know I am pregnant. With Garyn, I was late to show, too. But hey, the baby is kicking me and stealing all my food! I am starving-hungry ever couple of hours. So she is in there!

Hope you have fun doing your Christmas cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails