Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Painting with Garyn

Last week, we did one of my monthly goals; I even got Tyler in on it. I feel good about the goals and am excited about sharing them with you guys at the end of the month.

The first Saturday in January, we went into Home Depot and they were doing a kids craft for free. Garyn got to make a wooden calender and he really enjoyed swinging the hammer. If you didn't already know; painting it was one of my January goals. We did it one of the days Tyler was home so he helped us, too. I didn't have the best paint for wood, but it still worked out. (Tyler informed me that I should have used regular wall paint, but I didn't have any fun colors so we went with it!)




See what I mean, the paint wasn't the best however the painter wasn't an expert. I like it though; being that it is just how he wanted.






It was a great project and fosters us talking about the days of the week and months.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails