Friday, January 29, 2010

oooh the weather outside is frightful.....




Snow has been the weekend regular here in Chattanooga this January...I enjoy it and feel blessed to have a husband that teaches and gets off when there is snow! So we can hang out at home and not worry about driving in the wintry conditions. However, after an evening of going no where, facebooking, and playing Wii, I begin to feel a little worthless. You know, when you think, "what else could I have gotten done today?" But I love all the time we spend together and wouldn't trade it for anything! (I feel like that could sound like I don't value time with my boys, but really its that I have done nothing productive and feel I could have at least worked on laundry in between games, movies, etc....)
Here is our snow day, you can tell by the pics on the right that this is more snow than last time...
Gathering snow for snow cream! I discovered that Tyler has never had any!
Our street and view from the front door....

Tyler making a snow angel.....
Tyler wrote I <3 U....hard to see






1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails