Friday, July 16, 2010

Triste o feliz


I can't decide whether to be sad or happy....triste o feliz
Today was my last day here at Orphanage Emmanuel. I can't wait to see my boys!
This is the longest I have been away from Garyn and I am going to squeeze and kiss him endlessly tomorrow! Tyler, too
Distance definitely makes the heart grow fonder

That statement is two fold now for me. Rosa will be in my heart now forever. I still hardly know her, but I am already anticipating the next time I will get to come see her. Today was hard for her which in turn became hard for me. After lunch, I tried to talk to her and she was ignoring me. Tonight at dinner, she didn't want to come to me and then went in a corner and was crying. Her friends cheered her up some, but she still had tears. Therefore, I began to cry. I just couldn't stand to see someone that has very few friends and no real family, cry because I was leaving. It broke my heart.

This was her pose most of the night. She didn't want to look or talk to me. I eventually got some smiles out of her. It made me so happy to see her smile.....
(this wasn't from tonight though)




I told her to pray that we will be able to return in February. I hope she gets back into school. If not, I will still be coming to see her and love her.
So today was a sad yet happy day saying goodbye. I will be sad yet happy tomorrow, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails