Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May Goals

May is here already and I am feeling productive. We'll see how that goes for the month....

Fun:
  Play date at Coolidge
  Game night...I so hope we can do it this month!
  Take Garyn to "The Beach"
  Go to Six Flags with friends at work

DIY/Home:
  Paint in basement some more
  Hang pictures in basement
  Plant small garden ( Tyler does not want to do a garden this year, but I do, so I am going to do a
     smaller one. I have got to get on it this week!)

Craft:
  Work on scrapbook
  Coasters! I am determined!!

Cooking:
  meal plan every week
  Freezer Cooking Day
  2 new meals a week

Cleaning:
  Deep clean: 1) fridge & microwave      2) put away winter jackets and sweaters
                    3) clean dresser tops off    4) under couches and beds
  Continue staying on top of laundry and dishes
  Clean & vacuum out car
  Give dogs a bath

Financial:
  Itemize last 4 mos for taxes ( I wanted to do this monthly and have done nothing! It makes it so   much easier when I do it though when taxes come around)
  Continue cash only for groceries and begin for eating-out!
  Keep saving for trips

Health/Wellness:
  Push veggies still
  Start Tyler on multi vitamin
  Do a P90X video at least twice a week (I have got to do something!)
  Limit our desserts and research some healthier ones
  Wash face before going to bed (night or morning)

Reading:
  Start reading "Don't Make Me Count to Three" by Ginger Plowman
  Stay on top of daily Bible readings
  Read Bible stories with Garyn as much as possible

2 comments:

  1. We must visit "the beach" too! Good luck with the 2 new meals a week thing...that can get challenging! Oh, and I would say let's do the P90X thing together but I would be SOOO embarrassed of what I would look like. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bad about not washing my face at night, too! If I stay at Hannah's I'll usually do it because I don't want to look like a monster in the morning, but if I'm at home I don't do it that often. I've got to start doing it more often as well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails