Monday, April 19, 2010

What's on the menu!


Monday- Chicken Alfredo and salad

Tuesday- Three Cheese Ziti

Wednesday-Petros {Yes, this is the same thing as the restaurant that I miss so much!}

Thursday- Roast Beef sandwiches and chips

Friday- Left overs?

Saturday- possible eat out

Sunday- Nana and Poppa's before I go to work

note: Tyler is leaving Thursday for Disney World with the seniors. He is so lucky; I am so jealous! He won't be back til Monday. Our second long weekend without him this month!

Also, I made a list of all the meals we like and want to try....its long! It is highly suggested to do by the meal planner gurus out there so that you have a base to start with. I think I am going to like it!

1 comment:

  1. Petro's are SO yummy! I wish we still had a restaurant around here. When I worked at Northgate Mall (years ago) I used to get one for lunch every day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails